Boiler - PUMA 80e - Low System Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have recently moved into a new house and the Puma 80e boiler was working fine until this morning. I turned on the shower and the water pressure seemed to be low and gave it a couple of minutes and found there was no hot water coming out. I went to the boiler and realized the "Low System Pressure" was flashing red. when you turn a hot water tap on the boiler sound as though its trying to push hot water through but its not happening due to loss of water pressure.

Is there an obvious solution to this?? As this is my first house I am clueless so please HELP!!

:(

Sponsored Links
You have to repressurise your system to 1.8 Bar.

See FAQ section as recommended in the "before you post".

Tony

Its an improvement on all the recent models which they made after 2006.

Designed to draw attention to the fact there is low pressure as the flashing light attracts the eye quicker than waiting until you try the hot water.

Sponsored Links
New one on me tiger, was'nt aware of improvement within the last two months :eek: ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back