boiler stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my thermostat has failed on my firebird popular 90, high limit stat keeps tripping cause water is nearly boiling, and yes my central heating pump is working fine. since its a duel stat do i have to replace the hole stat
(boiler stat and high limit stat) or can i unscrew the cover and just replace the boiler stat and leave in high limit stat or does it all come as one?

Sponsored Links
is this the type of stat your talkin about? id just change the whole unit as they dont cost that much

Yep thats the one. sure i suppose i will change the lot then. save me the hassle of fiddling around with the old one. since they are cheap:cool:

Sponsored Links
No bother ill be going at it tomorrow so ill give ya a shout tomorrow if i run into a problem with the wiring. Thanks a mill :D

ok bud ... btw a wee thanks wud be nice ... lol it wud be my first :) .... anything u wanna know just ask .. im an OFTEC engineer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back