book for C&G 2330

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm a complete newbie, I thought I could wire a plug properly before I started
the course!! :oops:

I've started a c&g level two course. At the moment I have problems with calculating R1 + R2.

I was hoping for a recommendation on which book to buy to help me with the course and the exam. I've seen the books listed on //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=75416#75416
but I was hoping someone that had been on the course giving me their recommendations and experiences.

Many thanks
Mesh

Sponsored Links
"Electrical Installation Work" by Brian Scaddan to start with, then "The Electrician's Guide To The Wiring Regs" by John Whitfield, once you've got your head round the basics. I found them both extremely useful, so good luck!:cool:

Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated.

Looks like i needs to do alot of reading :eek:

Sponsored Links
Yes, and thinking too. Its quite fun once you get into it.

I went back to college some 30+ years after leaving school to learn how to electrocute people with style. My brain had forgotten how absorb new information.

its still quite resistant to the concept of learning.

As Menzies Campbell is fond of saying "Is it time for my walk?"

Your right - reading without understanding is pointless, in fact in this case it's dangerous.

Its time to clear the cobwebs out of gray matter :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back