bosch classixx 1200 express not spinning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The machine is washing fine, water inlet ok, drum rotates but it will no longer spin or drain. I have manually drained it and checked the main filter for blockages etc everything seems fine.

Does anyone have any experience of this problem? My guess is controller failure or is there a trip/sensor somewhere that can cause this?

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
If you have checked all on machine, i would check all outlet pipes to the waste, including the one from the pump, i would suggest a blockage somewhere. I have had this problem myself, removed and hosed the pipes through, there she is all the muck.
Also should be a fault code ?

delmel you are a genius!:cool:
The problem turned out to be 3 hair-grips that had become lodged in the drain pump impeller and prevented it from working. I've learnt a lot today.

Many thanks again; you and this site have not only saved me money but earned me so many brownie points I shall be kept in high regard and hopefully beer) for many days to come ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back