Bosch Classixx 1200 - Water Fill Level

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The machine doesn't seem to be washing very well and I noticed that on a 40 degree normal setting the water level in the drum at the start of the cycle seems to be low - 1-2" above the bottom of the drum).

Is this normal ? I noticed that if i manually select the rinse option it fills much further (covers the bottom of the door) - should it be like this for the wash also ?

An ideas how to fix it ?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
The machine is about 2 years old. I'm not sure if the water level has always been this low, it just seems a bit strange to me. I'm no expert but I would have thought there should be enough water to at least half way cover the clothes in the drum?

if it aint broke dont fix it.
(wouldn't do any harm if you did a wash with 1/2 packet washing soda crystals and 60 degree wash. NOTHING ELSE)

Sponsored Links
Does the water level sound right then? Can anyone give guidance on what water levels their machine uses on a 40 degree wash ?

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back