Bosch Classixx Dishwasher - Not running through programme

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am hoping that someone may be able to help with this one.

We have a Bosch Classixx Dishwasher which is now approximately 6yrs old. To-date it has been working fine. However a few weeks ago problems started. The dishwasher will switch on and will fill with water. After that it sticks in the cycle. The water does NOT get hot and then tghe washer does not start it's wash programme. It seems to be stuck in mid cycle with no way of being able to reset it (if that makes sense). If you then turn it off the water will drain away on it's own using the natural down run of the pipework.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
also check the pcb relay overheats and causes dry joints .

Went to clean up after daughter's party and washer fills but does not run the clean cycle.

Water stays cold.

No pump or rotors arm movement.

Resetting the system clears the water using the pump.

Any ideas? I have tried to see how you lift the base out - removed filters etc but nothing obvious.

Sponsored Links
motor possibly siezed
either free it or get another
what is the model number

My dishwasher is the Classixx Electronic

I found another post at http://www.justanswer.com/uk-applia...-classixx-electronic-dishwasher-does-not.html where Fred Blogg (expert) wrote up what to check for.

The 'take facia off' omitted the details on needing a star bit set to take the screws from the inside of the door, removing the on the side of the door holding he control panel and all those round the door holding the main facia.

My fault was clearly shown by the splatter of solder from a relay's contact that used to be soldered on the plastic cover of the control panel.

Quick soldering job ensuring the now missing piece of track to the foot of the relay was now soldered and re-assembled.

Just ran the quick wash cycle and that ran through. Made all the correct noises now for a full wash...

That has saved me a packet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back