Bosch Classixx

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Dishwasher problem: When a programme starts, the machine fills with water then stops and the "check water" light comes on. To empty the machine, I used the reset programme which does empty the machine.
Any ideas of about what might be causing and the solution to this?

Many thanks,

Richard

Sponsored Links
Does the water trickle in or come in at normal speed
How long does it fill for before stopping and does it fill for a bit empty then try filling/emptying again a couple of times.

Check

The tap on the fill hose has not been knocked accidently or for kinks in supply hose.
Blocked filter on the fill hose/inlet on machine
The matrix on the left hand side for blockages and the pipework connected to it.

Posting model number and product number helps identify you appliance so more specific help can be given.

The water seemingly enters at normal speed, for between 30-60 sec before the "check water" light comes on. On opening the door at this point, there is just a little amount of cold water in the bottom of he machine.

Model no: 9000 069 297 (8502)

there should be 2 sets of numbers along the lines of these

Product number
FD 5905 000??????

and model number
SDJ ###########

You may have a water fill problem and it is timing out as taking too long, hence the list to check

Sponsored Links
I've completed the first 2 checks. Both OK. How do I access the "matrix on the left hand side"?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back