bosch combi boiler rd532 instruction manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help me with instructions how to set the timer on above boiler? Have trawled net looking for manual with no joy and its driving me nuts!!

Any help really appreciated!!

Sponsored Links
I think this is the boiler WB made for BG. Anyway I don't have instructions but one thing I do remember is that when you set the clock, Economy=off, and Comfort=on. They just do that because it doesnt exactly go off, as it uses a form of optimum start if I remember right. Its not the easiest clock to understand. Apparently its intelligent :D

it must be intelligent cos I can't figure it out!! :)

I need instructions. am female lol

phone worcester they should be able to send u one but think it was a bg one. i might have it on a cd i havei will check n let u know

Sponsored Links
I HAVE IT JUST LET ME TRY FIGURE OUT HOW TO SEND IT OK BOILERS ARE ONE THING COMPUTERS ARE STILL A MYSTERY

I've received it cheers - however the section for the 'optional timer' isn't on the manual:( and thats the part I can't suss lol

thanks for trying though - appreciate your effort :)

Hey no worries hardly your fault ;)

on the file you sent its pg 62 item 422 - states is 'optional' timer lol

I've just moved and they didn't leave a manual :(

It works i just can't set the timer to when I want it to come on and go off its firing up left right and centre lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back