Bosch Condenser Dryer WTE6920GB/01 - Drum/Motor not starting

asb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bosch Condenser Dryer WTE6920GB/01 - Drum / Motor not starting. When you put it on, the lights come on and the start light blinks. When you press the start button, the start light comes on permanently and the Dry light comes on as well but there is no motor starting or the drum moving. The countdown shows the time to dry and the countdown starts as if I keep it on for some time I can see the time count going down.

After reading the posts here, I have opened the side panels and the top panel. I have checked few things...

- the belt is ok
- the motor moves with the hand and there seem to be no clogging. there is no hum as well when I press start.
- there seem to be no problem with the water pump as the water had been going up until the last dry
- Also the heating element should be ok as the dryer worked fine last time.

Machine stopped working suddenly so completely confused as to the cause. Will appreciate much help as completely stuck

Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back