Bosch induction hob right hand side stopped working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi had bosch induction hob few years now no problems but today I had 4 pans on and started hearing I Constant beeping noise.. The right hand side front and back now don't heat up they flash a 0 and then a backwards looking 9..I've turned hob of etc held down power reset/lock button but still same...any ideas please

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hi not 100% sure but this is closest I can see think it's same apart from this is the newer model ..my hob is about 5 years old almost PIA611B68B

as far as i know hobs are setup so each side can be powered seperatley, then usually the two sides are bridged together by a metal insert, or at least this is how mine was when i installed it years ago. I didn't realise this and only half my hob worked when i first turned it on. so its possible that ether the piece the bridges the two sides has come lose, or its wired up each side seperatly and one side has developed a fault. its also possible its just broken.

Sponsored Links
The manual says that there is an internal operating error and to unplug from the mains supply for 30 seconds before trying again. That backwards 9 and 0 is an error code.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back