Bosch Integrated Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to fit a Bosch integrated dishwasher. I'm well versed in most things DIY, having renovated a full house recently and fitted several kitchens, however I'm new to integrated appliances.

On the Bosch dishwasher there is a rubber seal on each side which bridges the gap to the cupboards either side. There is also a seal along the top which provides a seal to a metal plate attached to the underside of the worktop.

It is obvious that the seals down the sides will fold themselves outwards as the dishwasher is slid into place, and I've seen other people's dishwashers fitted so I'm confident on this. However the seal along the top edge has a tendency to fold itself backwards rather than forwards, as I start to wind the feet up.

Is this how it should be or should I make an effort to pull the seal outwards so it folders itself outwards like the ones on the sides?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back