Bosch Logixx1200 no drum movement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Bosch washing machine drum stopped turning mid programme. The programme continued to run but no drum movement.
I had a look in the back just to check the drive belt hadn't broken or come off, but everything looked fine.
I did wonder if the drive motor brushes were playing up so I had a look around the motor and found a terminal that looked as though it could be a brush holder, but couldn't see how it came undone.
I then switched the machine on again and the drum started turning and finished the wash.
Tonight the drum stopped again, so I went straight to the terminal, moved it about a little and again it started working.
I have looked on the Bosch web site and although they show exploded views of most parts, they do not include the motor, so I cannot check where the brushes are located.
Can anyone tell me where I can get a diagram of the motor or a service manual (Bosch don't seem to want to provide any such information)?
Do the symptoms suggest motor brush problem?

TIA

Nigel

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back