Bosch Microwave oven needs new brackets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if anyone has come across this before.
We have an integrated Bosch Microwave and the brackets that surround are broken I include pictures. Are these parts 4 of them available at all?
Dimensions are 290mm height and 593mm width. They have a locking together feel and just screws underneath to hold them in place. The left hand bracket is broke so is another one on the top its just holding on one screw
Thanks for your help.

Peter View media item 29897 View media item 29898

Sponsored Links
Yes I will try and find the user manual as the model number is not visible on the front, door, or inside. Am I am looking in the right place?
I can't see the back as its wired in. The supporting brackets just fill the gap around the microwave they don't do anything else but are needed still.
Regards
Peter

Looking at them they might be after market parts ie parts supplied and fitted by the kitchen firm as opposed to Bosch.

Bosch ID plates are usually etched onto the door edge or around the door area on the chassis

Sponsored Links
Yes you could be rigfht I will also try and contact the Kitchen firm that was involved with the Kitchen
Pete

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back