Bosch WF02865 1400/ washing machine clunking on spin cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there I have a Bosch wf02865 1400 Exxcel washing machine, it is about 5 years old, it has recently started to clunk on the spin cycle, it does it when it speed up and when it slows down, I have tried moving the drum when it is empty and it makes the clunking noise when you move it backwards and forwards, I have never overfilled it (it has a 6kg capacity), in fact I probably under fill it, can you tell me what the problem is and how to fix it please
thanks.

Sponsored Links
check suspension legs ,and is there brown water stains down the back of drum if so bearings gone could be also broken drum surport

Hi thanks for the reply, do you mean a stain at the back of the drum on the inside, or on the outside if I took the back of the machine off?
tahnks

Sponsored Links
remove rear panel stain should be on the outside of drum in the middle between the pully

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back