Bosch WFF 2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch WFF 2000 washing machine and the water does not run in the machine. I have followed the minor fault malfunction instructions in the booklet which suggests cleaning the water inlet filters. They were o.k.
The water taps are open! Prior to this problem the machine did make a dreadful racket when it was spinning sometimes and I don't know if this is connected. Would be very grateful for some help!

Sponsored Links
sounds like the valve but if you had a noise b4 something might have got stuck in the pressure chamber...so the machine thinks it is full of water...
bosch like 5p coins....

Thank you for your reply. I did find a 5p coin when I unscrewed the pump cover. I don't know how to replace the valve or look inside the pressure chamber with the basic user manual I've got - do you know where I can get a more comprehensive maintenance manual or do you think I should now call in an engineer? Thanks again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back