Bosch WFF2001 "Stuck" mid cycle?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd be very grateful for any help with this problem.

Mum's WFF2001 seems to have stuck in the spin / rinse cycle of a 40 deg Cotton wash.

Initially it just stopped after a spin, still full of water. I ended the wash using "X" and Start, got the three Main + Rinsing + Spin light acknowledgement and then tried "7" and Start to drain but nothing happened (except Start light went out).

Drained the water manually, checked impelled was clear, emptied clothes and turned machine off at wall.

Now, when you turn it back on, it immediately starts with the Rinse light on and does one spin (without trying to refill with water) and then stops dead.

Weird! Busted controller, or some sensor out of whack?

I've checked the cold inlet and waste outlets (and mini tank) for blocks, no hum from valves that I can hear.

Sponsored Links
Just to add, by trying lots of cancel and programme select combinations I found one that will do a partial water fill (so the cold fill valve is ok) and another that fill do a partial pump out (so the drain pump is ok).

Still stuck on rinse when any coloureds / cottons is selected though.

Just to add (#2): Checked the water level system ie little tank at the bottom of the drum, the pipe and the pressure sensing diaphram switch.

All clear of blockages, plus if you blow into the pipe (to simulate water pressure) then it resumes "draining" as you'd expect.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back