Bosun mitre saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have any opinions/experiences of Bosun tools? I'm looking at a 10" compound mitre saw on e-bay, but I've never heard of this brand before (not usually a good sign :D ) It will be used mainly for skirtings, architraves and stud work. It says the RRP is £426.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
my thruppens worth pretend its rubbish costing £10 untill you get good information to the contrary

all the rrp tells you is someone can count 4+2=6 :D :D ;)

ooo yeh never heard of them and i am a chippy:cool: ;)

Thanks, Big-all

I managed to find a previous topic on this brand of saw and the general feeling was it's a toy shop brand, so I'm not going to bid :D I'll keep looking for a bargain Bosch!

Was that the same thread i started asking about that saw? In just got the Makita LS1040 for abt £150 from Power Tools UK and am well pleased :)

Sponsored Links
kaseryn said:
Was that the same thread i started asking about that saw? In just got the Makita LS1040 for abt £150 from Power Tools UK and am well pleased :)

I believe it was your thread, yes. Thanks for the tip about the Makita. I'm not in a mad rush for a saw, so I'm going to shop around.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back