Brick Matching - almost given up!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Wondering if anybody could suggest a match for these bricks, I have used a brick matching service and so far nothing has come close.

I think they are LBCs and they are 73mm.

Many Thanks for any assistance! I have no idea what to do if I can't find matching bricks. Seems the 73mm will cause a bigger issue as far less available than 65mm. Builder has an idea for this, if it comes to it. Biggest concern is that there is no match at all.

Suggestions so far have included Golden Buff (Too uniform I think), and Village Harvest Multi (not golden enough)

Regards,
Eric

Sponsored Links
Thanks, yes I have, and I contacted them supplying the photos - they suggested the Harvest Village Multi as the closest thing.

Village_Harvest_Multi.jpg

Doesn't look close to me, but always hard to judge from pictures alone.

Sponsored Links
They look like standard LBC buff multi rustics to me. But - as above - it's hard to tell from the photos.

http://www.brickexpress.com/rustic-73mm-hanson-lbc-LBC22.brick

Those Harvest village bricks don't look anywhere close to me.

Thanks, I think you've got one of the closest yet but they don't look like they have enough yellow in the mix, also the texture is wavy rather than diagonal (though it's colour first for me, if we could match that texture wouldn't be an issue)

Beginning to think I need a plan B - not sure what that would be on an extended semi-detached...

Smaller bricks are not too much of a problem if you step the line of the extension back 4 inches and use wall starters.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back