Burner pressure/Gloworm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Changing the gas valve on a space saver II tomorrow. It`s a honeywell V8600A 24V. Anyone happen to know the burner pressure for this as there`s no manual on site for it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
that would be hard to say oil if it has no DB

is the serial number still on it?

if so call glowworm

I had this a while a go with a vaillant, no idea what model or anything it was a buuuuggger

Cheers gents, i`ll give them a bell tomorrow and let them scratch their heads over it. Suppose i`m too honest, i wish i`d told her it was b***ered and sold her a new one.

They are all range rated between 8.1 and 16.2 so if you go for about 10 you won't go far wrong whichever model it is.
Are you sure there isn't a data badge on the top right hand corner behind the main hx?

I know what you`re on about, it`s usually green and on the top right of the backplate. Nothing at all anywhere on this bl**dy thing! I can see where it used to be, god only knows why anyone would take off all info on a boiler :confused: Maybe it was to cover their tracks for fitting an under rated boiler for the job. I`ll go with 10 if gloworm can`t offer anything. Check flame picture, lifting, whistling, etc. Many thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back