Buy Loft Insulation Online

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to buy a load of glasswool insulation for my loft but am currently without a vehicle so need it delivered. I have searched the web but cant seem to find anywhere I can buy it online. :cry: Anyone know of anywhere that may be able to help?

Thx

Sponsored Links
your local builders merchant will have a delivery truck. Your local DIY store may have.

Thanks peeps. I'll have a ring around the local BM's, see what the best I can get on delivery is.

Sponsored Links
b & Q are doing loft insulation for 6.98 a roll instead of 13.98 a roll, you might have to pay 20.00 delivery charge but the amount you are saving it could be worth it............... :D

hello where about you from mate i work for ybs insulation where based in nottinghamshire you could look us up and we might be able to help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back