United Kingdom
Camilla is very pleased with the wedding arrangements, but has
turned down the Queen's offer of a weekend in Paris with a car and
driver.

< ba-ba-boom ching! >
I thank you very much..

Sponsored Links
How drunk was he when he pulled her?! :LOL:

I would have thought Camilla would be a "Snatch 22" situation (i.e. in order to want to try, you would have to be so drunk that you couldn't)

One mans meat, besides she may be a really nice person. Adultery aside, she seems to behave in a dignified manner. Lets face it, Charles could have any number of bimbo's. They seem happy and thats all that matters.

I don't agree with all this changing rules and tradition to suit though.

Sponsored Links
good luck to them i say. If theyre happy then let them get on with it. Yes he may have been dibbling behind dianas back but every one seems to forget so was she.

There is a similarity between Charley boy and Edward the Abdicator, both wanted to wear the mantle of nobility whilst behaving like lechers, (especially with another man's wife). Camilla like Wallis will end the eldest son's throne aspirations.
At the time of Ed the Abdicator's relationship with Wallis, a famous quote of his decision to quit was "He wanted to be the first mate of a queen, but ended up the third mate of a tramp". How very apt. A case of history repeating itself!

Didn't the British secret services (famous for getting things right) think that Wallis was a German spy? So while officially it might have been unthinkable to marry a divorcee, in reality it was unthinkable for a German spy to be queen of England. As always, the spys have it.

As to Camilla, I think it is one of the nicest love stories of out time. I should be so lucky to love someone who had stuck with me through so much trouble.

Damocles said:
As to Camilla, I think it is one of the nicest love stories of out time. I should be so lucky to love someone who had stuck with me through so much trouble.
and acted with complete dignity throughout unlike diana did!

Sponsored Links
Back