Camray Compact Oil boiler flue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - i need to replace my boiler flue and i'm having difficulty in tracking down anyone who can supply one for me. I have a Camray Compact oil boiler and it's a horizontal flue I am after.......................can anyone advise?

Many thanks,

Boyla

Sponsored Links
Go to a heating supplier buttake all the serial nos off the boiler eg boiler make model and the full serial number

Not wanting to be the bearer of bad news I suspect the flue kit you are wanting is now Obsolete (due to a lot of drawings etc going missing when the Boulter Factory in Ipswich Closed and production moved to Worcester at Clay Cross) ;)

I am beginning to think you are right and the flue is obsolete, but what are my options...................a new boiler? if so thats an expensive flue I need to change!

Sponsored Links
I take it the centreportion of the flue is holed? Common Boulter problem.

You could take it out and get it welded but generally its not easy getting the flues out.

New boiler is probably the best option.

Did you get anywhere with this? I'm having the same issue and would prefer not to replace boiler!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back