Can’t calibrate DeWalt saw?

Hpd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve got a DeWalt DWS773 which is not cutting straight. In the upright position when I try to cut a 45 it will be good from one side but miles off the other side. It will cut square when in the centre position.

Any help on how to actually configure this saw would be great I’m sick of it and can’t figure it out at all??

Sponsored Links
Seen a few bad reviews mentioning inaccuracy on that model, consider taking it back.

I’ve got a DeWalt DWS773 which is not cutting straight. In the upright position when I try to cut a 45 it will be good from one side but miles off the other side. It will cut square when in the centre position.

Any help on how to actually configure this saw would be great I’m sick of it and can’t figure it out at all??
that can only happen iff the fence is not dead flat or the wood is curved:confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back