Cant find an accredited Texecom alarm installer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot seem to find a Texecom alarm installer anywhere near the Hertfordshire area. Tried a few local installers from the NSI web site but nothing and Texecom do not keep a list of accredited installers.

Anyone here know of any around Watford / Herts?

Sponsored Links
You could try the SSAIB web site .They are insurance approved installer like nsi.

You can try the security installers forum.

http://www.homeownertexe.com/find-an-installer/
However don't know how up to date it is and its probably has the big guns on there so you may be paying a premium its not a service I have tried to be fair, just know it exists and I know some of the guys that know Texecom gear are not on the list.

An alarm system should be designed for your needs with the necessary equipment, not the other way around.

Sponsored Links
An alarm system should be designed for your needs with the necessary equipment, not the other way around.

??????
errr, yes? I'm looking for an alarm installer of a particular make of an alarm. What's your point?

Agree completely but Texecom panels are more than capable of many things.

If they have bought their own kit it needs to be appropriate, told one new customer that I couldn't do what they wanted with the kit they bought, and explained why don't think they were happy about it.

The alarm company selected should design the appropriate system for them?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back