cant stop boiler???

lmg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, got a combi vokera 80SP but the problem is that i cant seem to switch the thing off. in summer mode the heating comes on when it should not.(this should be hot water only)

i 've tested the time clock just incase and its fine
help please

Img

Sponsored Links
you say you have tested the time switch what happens if you remove it (just to see what happens)

if the boiler doesnt start / work it is either the timer (un likeley) or the wiring to it.

also see this

3 4 & 6

if it does start then the timer wiring is only for decoration purposes

thanks breezer,
nothing has been changed, I only noticed it when I put the boiler back onto timer mode (had it on constantly during icy period)
I removed the time clock on the wall i.e. broke connection to link 1+3 which calls for heat.
In summer mode the heating should be isolated and instead hot water should come on only when required.
in this mode the heating still comes on as so does the pump but I still get hot water when the tap is opened so the diaphram microswitch is also working
hope this clears things up a little
lmg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back