cash for gold

ill bet you all the tea in china that capitalism will still be around in 100 years. go have a look at the former eastern bloc countries if you dont think it will continue to grow and thrive

Sponsored Links
ill bet you all the tea in china that capitalism will still be around in 100 years. go have a look at the former eastern bloc countries if you dont think it will continue to grow and thrive

Two words for that. Emergent and Economies.

100 years time I reckon there will be a different economic model.

gents

has your wife recently acted on the advert asking if she had
any old gold rings.necklaces,braclets?

then give her a slap,ungratful bitch.

Sponsored Links
ooooppppssss, :oops: didnt see it already posted,only got it today in a text.

which will be what? :confused:

Who mentioned fascism and communism? All I said was that capitalism isn't a sustainable model.
Capitalism has been around for over 3,500 years and it's still going. Communism lasted less than 100 years.

No it hasn't. It can probably be traced back to the 8th century or thereabouts and even then it wasn't by any means the dominant system. There have been a number of different economic models since humankind first decided to trade something for something else. In any case, the current expansion of the market and demand due to increasing population and emerging economies pose a different and far more serious problem to global resources than a few merchants selling spices and silks. At current growth rates (population and economic) it is unsustainable as a system.

Oh and where did I mention communism?

which will be what? :confused:

No idea. Hopefully something that spreads the wealth around a bit more fairly than the present system.

Capitalism has been around for over 3,500 years and it's still going. Communism lasted less than 100 years.
No it hasn't. It can probably be traced back to the 8th century or thereabouts and even then it wasn't by any means the dominant system.
From the Concise Oxford Dictionary

Capitalism noun an economic and political system in which a country’s trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

So the Romans and Greeks and Arabs and Jews etc etc did not operate a capitalistic system before the 8th century? You must have a very narrow definition of "capitalism"; how would you define capitalism?

Sponsored Links
Back