CCTV system recommendation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I would like some recommendations for a CCTV system for a domestic property please. Looking for a DVR system with 3-4 cameras, mainly to keep an eye on the property whilst we are out. Cameras will cover the garage, front driveway, garden, and front door, and I will fit myself.

Reading some other posts, It sounds like there are a wide variety of options based on budget and functionality. We have a budget of around £1000 - what DVR / camera combinations would you go for?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
What is the lighting like around the house perimeter?

Hello,

I would like some recommendations for a CCTV system for a domestic property please. Looking for a DVR system with 3-4 cameras, mainly to keep an eye on the property whilst we are out. Cameras will cover the garage, front driveway, garden, and front door, and I will fit myself.

Reading some other posts, It sounds like there are a wide variety of options based on budget and functionality. We have a budget of around £1000 - what DVR / camera combinations would you go for?

Cheers

Be careful here, prices are high like 9K :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Have a look at thse guys In1234

www.cctvdirect.co.uk

They have some very good 4 channel kits in the kit section. You will probably find something there.

Are you affiliated with the company at all? I looked at your previous posts and most of them are recommending cctvdirect. Also, I did a google search and couldn't really find them recommended on any other forum.

I'm sure they are legit and you probably aren't affiliated with them, but i'd like to find out more about this company.

just ordered a KillerCam HD4 kit - will post when it arrives.
cctvdirect support were prompt to answer questions i had.
seems legit to me - will find out soon.

just ordered a KillerCam HD4 kit - will post when it arrives.
cctvdirect support were prompt to answer questions i had.
seems legit to me - will find out soon.

Where did you hear about cctvdirect? I can't find any mention of it anywhere apart from on this site.

i've been trawling sites all day. i think it was just from a google link...
yes if you search for 'cctv kit' from google.co.uk you get it in the sponsored links

No i just know the guys that own it. And i have there products. Theyve been going for over 5 years now and are doing really well. There competing against Norbain, Gardeners, Y3K but are up there with them and are gaining more trust from Trade buyers every day. There usually one of the top 3 on Google but you know how Google works, they only get sponsored listings at certain times of the day and i bet this is when everyone is at work. There worth a try.

sleepypete i hope your Killer kit is what you want, i can always give you some info if you need it...

thanks Acebiker.

am going to install the kit at work. if it is any good i'm going to get one for home.

then i might get an alarm from cctvdirect. their prices are good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back