Ceramic tiles on wood -no more ply?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I am looking to put ceramic tiles on a wooden floor and am aware of the requirements for ply underneath. However, whilst browsing the internet I came across a product called 'no more ply' and wondered if anyone had any experience of it. It sounds too good to be true. I don't want to buy it if plywood would be better.

Any help appreciated.

the site is http://www.nomoreply.com/

Thanks

Sponsored Links
ive never used it personally, but im old fashioned, if you do use it let us all know in a few months how far your floor has moved! ;)

i use the 9mm but the 6mm is fine. dont use ply anymore cause this stuff is that good.

Sponsored Links
It's the 6mm stuff I purchased along with a couple of tubes of their adhesive to put on the underside and around the joins.
Also bought a box of their screws but looking at them they don't seem that special.

the screws just pilot in easier but i use them anyway so if anything does go wrong i have used the correct gear.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back