Charles Clarke sacked, haha.

hermes said:
markie said:
It's the PM fault he joined/ signed the human rights garbage.

Every one comes out with " it's my human right " :rolleyes:

It's one of many things he's done wrong, while being in power.

Don't you think humans have rights, I bet you would complain pretty quick if yours were taken away.

Why would they take mine away, i follow the rules of the land. break them then you loose certain rights. All too often people who don't follow the rules cry " What about my human rights, you can't do that, you can't do this,

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
No AIDS victim can be deported - we must keep them and treat them for the rest of their days at OUR expense.

joe

You are wrong Joe - some people do get deported even if they are HIV positive/have an AIDS diagnosis - it depends on the Country (I know many who have been sent home)

Treatment costs for each HIV positive person requiring medication is expected to be 120K (regardless of ethinic group)

Brightness said:
the victims should have a darned sight more rights than the criminals :rolleyes:
But Brightness, they do - they have their freedom!

Softus said:
Brightness said:
the victims should have a darned sight more rights than the criminals :rolleyes:

They may have their freedom, but certain victims don't, as in rape victims etc.. their so scared to leave their house's because of their experience, their freedom is taken away not by the law, but by fear.

Sponsored Links
You're right, of course, but I don't see how the law can ever justly mitigate for that type of victim suffering, because the only fair remedy (medieval retribution) would be state-run torture and barbarism.

JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
No AIDS victim can be deported - we must keep them and treat them for the rest of their days at OUR expense.

joe

You are wrong Joe - some people do get deported even if they are HIV positive/have an AIDS diagnosis - it depends on the Country (I know many who have been sent home)

Treatment costs for each HIV positive person requiring medication is expected to be 120K (regardless of ethinic group)

You are right Julie. The House of Lords decision is very recent. I wasn't aware that it had changed.

<SNIP>

IRR > 2005 > May
No duty to save immigrant lives, rules House of Lords
By IRR News Team
11 May 2005, 11:00am
On Thursday 5 May, as voters went to the polls in a general election dominated by immigration and asylum, the House of Lords issued a judgment which effectively condemns hundreds of immigrants to a premature and painful death, according to human rights lawyers.

Five Law Lords, sitting as the highest appeal court in the land, held that the European Convention on Human Rights' prohibition on inhuman treatment does not prevent deportation of people with advanced HIV/AIDS who are dependent on the anti-retroviral treatment they receive here, even if this means they will die for want of such treatment abroad.

>END SNIP>

joe

Softus said:
Brightness said:

They have thier freedom cause they are law abiding people, but when we take people in and help them, and they turn round and commit crimes against us, (they bite the hand that feed them) then they should be deprted back to whence they came.

Infact shut the borders, stop immigration completely,Lets empty the dustbin before we fill it up with more sh*t

We have enough of our low-life scum without importing more, we have enough HIV victims without importing more, we have enough sickness, again without importing more.

Well, that's one point of view :rolleyes:

spice - were all of your ancestors born in the UK?

markie said:
Softus said:
Brightness said:

They may have their freedom, but certain victims don't, as in rape victims etc.. their so scared to leave their house's because of their experience, their freedom is taken away not by the law, but by fear.

Thanks Markie,

That's exactly what I would have posted had I not had the computer hijacked by my son :rolleyes: :LOL:

I knew an old lady who had her home broken into and was then beaten by the low life scum. He got something like 12mths and was out in 5mths (time spent on remand etc). The old lady however, ended up having to leave her home as she was too scared to live there any more. She ended her days in a home surrounded by other old people instead of in the home she'd spent all her married life surrounded by people who loved her.

Is that what you'd call freedom Joe? Oh yes, forgot, you don't like old people much do you? Therefore I don't suppose it would bother you.

Brightness said:
Is that what you'd call freedom Joe? Oh yes, forgot, you don't like old people much do you? Therefore I don't suppose it would bother you.

Yes I like them when they have a quality of life but not when all that's left is a shell, the vehicle minus its driver. The person, the identity has gone. What point is there to continue with life?

joe

Softus said:

What difference does that make? We are where we are. We need decisions making now to prevent carnage later on.

Realism - not racism.

joe

Brightness said:
markie said:
Softus said:
Brightness said:

Thanks Markie,

That's exactly what I would have posted had I not had the computer hijacked by my son :rolleyes: :LOL:

I knew an old lady who had her home broken into and was then beaten by the low life scum. He got something like 12mths and was out in 5mths (time spent on remand etc). The old lady however, ended up having to leave her home as she was too scared to live there any more. She ended her days in a home surrounded by other old people instead of in the home she'd spent all her married life surrounded by people who loved her.

I might of read the above quote wrong but I am sure softus wrote it,not JOE :confused:

joe-90 said:
Softus said:

What difference does that make? We are where we are. We need decisions making now to prevent carnage later on.

Realism - not racism.
I tend to agree, although carnage is not the only outcome of making no decision now. The reason behind my post was a reaction to this:

spice said:
They have thier freedom cause they are law abiding people, but when we take people in and help them, and they turn round and commit crimes against us, (they bite the hand that feed them) then they should be deprted back to whence they came.

Infact shut the borders, stop immigration completely,Lets empty the dustbin before we fill it up with more sh*t.
The them 'n us element of that post was made with such vehemence that I became interested in finding out whether the application of spice's attitude to his/her ancestors might have precluded his/her existence.

That's why it matters.

Sponsored Links
Back