Cheshire,Stockport,Manchester, work placement required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys new to this site, so be gentle with me !
I am 28 and live in stockport and worked for NTL as a technical engineer for 10 years,so not wet behind the ears, and decided to re-train.
I am currently doing NVQ level 2 domestic gas at college(full time), and the time has come to get some work evidence by way off a placement(unpaid of course).Ideally will be looking for blocks off 4 weeks placement , back in college for 2 weeks and back on placement for 4 weeks etc...with a corgi registered engineer or firm!! willing to travell, so anywhere around stockport , manchester or cheshire would be perfect.
ANY! leads or offers greatly appreciated
my email is [email protected] and my number is 07880747695

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Google , : Sure Maintenance: , they are quite a large company operating out of Liverpool , with contracts stretching all over merseyside ,Cheshire , and Manchester and surrounding areas .Steve Taylor , or Steve Watkins may be the right guys to speak to . Good luck .

Sponsored Links
Go to your local plumbing merchants and put out some flyer's. check in your local rag for plumber's and give them a call. (we dont bite :LOL: )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back