circulation pump??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,

here's what's going on:

boiler in the attic, make: ACV Delta gas boiler, water is at 70 degrees Celcius, pressure is ok, everything seems fine,

circulation pump: Grundfos ups 25 40

house thermostat, but connections are bridged to make shure it's on

Problem:
there's no circulation to the radiators in the house. I can't seem to get power to the grundfos for some reason, zero measurement at the terminals of the pump.. (i unscrewed the thing and it's not stuck or anything). Is there possibly another power-interruptor somewhere in the system that i'm overlooking????
any thoughts would be sooo appreciated.
best,
patrick

Sponsored Links
i did, that's how i got to write "zero measurement at the terminals of the pump". : )

but, i found it!

so for the other people after me:

the boiler has two temperature knobs, one with a bath icon, and one with a radiator icon. apparently they can not be used at the same time, when they are both set to high temperatures the power to the circulation pump is interrupted.
As I turned the bath temperature knob down, i heard a click, et voila, 230 volts at the pump, heat in my radiator. happy happy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back