classic lxff & ff fanned flue gas boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I was away for a week and when I returned the tank upstairs over flooded due to a faulty float operated valve.Plumber changed that now but since the hot water pressure in the shower is low and the radiators don't warm up .I can't see a pressure gauge so not sure why is the heating not turning on although hot water is fine? Any advice is muchly appreciate it. thank you

Sponsored Links
on the right hand side of the boiler control panel, on the side bit, there is a small nipple , it is an OH stat try pressing that in, if it clicks that is your problem

Hi and thanks for your reply ,I keep seeing ppl say abt that reset button (nipple as u call it ) but I only have a red plastic that looks like an end screw which doesn't get pushed :( It's very close to the side wall so can't see properly but when u touch it that's what it feels like.I have asked for a plumber to come have a look as it's freezing :( Appreciate your reply

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back