Cleaning my Baxi Bermuda 552

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,
i want to remove my fire front from my Baxi Bermuda 552 backboiler so that I can gine the burner etc. a good vacuum and give it a general clean. How easy is this and where can I find the instructions to do it - the previous owners didn't leave me any paperwork

Thanks

Sponsored Links
No cant recommend you try this yourself. It is quite complex and involves disturbing gas connections. I would strongly recommend getting a qualified engineer in to service your bbu

Hi everyone,
i want to remove my fire front from my Baxi Bermuda 552 backboiler so that I can gine the burner etc. a good vacuum and give it a general clean. How easy is this and where can I find the instructions to do it - the previous owners didn't leave me any paperwork

Thanks

I have advised but it would seem that Kevplumb or one of his sad jobsworth`s is editing. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAWWWWWWWWN. :rolleyes: Remove this Geekboy. What a loser. :eek: :D

Not your decision to remove my advice unless gas qualified. Are you a Mod or Corgi. :?:

Do you really think the OP would trust your words of advise anyway :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back