CM Zone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Anyone fitted one of these systems????
Are they any good, do they really work and save you money? up to 30% claimed!!!!

My radiator circuit is impossible to zone using the pipework alone, so something like this would be quite useful, looks to me as if each panel gives 2 zones but with as many radiators on each zone as you want, is this correct??

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi

Anyone fitted one of these systems????
Are they any good, do they really work and save you money? up to 30% claimed!!!!

My radiator circuit is impossible to zone using the pipework alone, so something like this would be quite useful, looks to me as if each panel gives 2 zones but with as many radiators on each zone as you want, is this correct??

Thanks

Id just stick with trv's if I were you unless you have an outdated system and normal retrofit zoning is very difficult.

I have no experience with CM Zone but we do install a fair number of Hometronic BMSs, which are the larger cousin of CMZone.

I believe that these are one of the few devices you can fit where you will improve comfort AND save energy, at the same time.

If you don't breath equal opportunities policies, don't believe in blagging about sustainable this and that, and don't subscribe to the Daily Mail, save your money on solar and dare to buy something worthwhile, but not as politically popular.

Sponsored Links
Simon

How many zones can you get with Hometronic??? it's a large house with 26 rads and most of the rooms aren't used during the day except for 2 of them which are our office and then we move to the living area after work then the bedroom and bathroom night and morning, your thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back