CM927 7 Day Wireless Programmable Thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can I set this to come on at 6am for 2 hours and then come on at 5pm for 2 hours? Confused.

Thank's stem, but what do I do with the other 4 periods?

Sponsored Links
Yes, you can set up to 6 different periods each with different temperatures if required per day.

Full operator instructions can be downloaded by clicking here

Thank's stem, but what do I do with the other 4 periods?
If you don't want them, just set the temperature to a low value at these times and the heating won't come on. I have my thermostat set to 17 degrees when I don't want it on (It is normally 20 degrees) most of the time that keeps the heating off, but very occasionally when it's sub zero outside, it does come on for a while, this just keeps the chill off and helps with a quicker warm up in the evening. If you don't want it to come on at all then use a lower value.

P.s. Welcome to the forum curlray, but don't edit your original post with new questions. Use the "Post Reply" button (below left) to add it to the bottom of the thread, otherwise it may not be noticed.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back