Cold CH Radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a radiator in a bedroom which today stays cold when the ch system is on, I have checked and there is no air in the rad, just cold water whilst all the other radiators in the house are hot. It is fitted with thermostatic rad valve and I have tried swapping the top from a working radiator but that made no difference, the system is from a combi boiler and pressure is good. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Hi,
Yes checked the pin and it is free, have just tried opening bleed valve and letting it run for a while, eventually the water that came out was slightly warmer than it had been. The radiator now feels slightly warm at the top only, all other radiators are very hot.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that, cant understand why it should suddenly go like that as it was working fine up until yesterday

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back