Cold water in hot. HELP.

Yes now I've done all the testing - the shower definitely isn't from that TMV. - and that TMV is defo only feeding 3 outlets. Yes the shower is as it was on install. New house - 8 years old. (apart from me changing the mixer in the photo.)
I've got the welcome pack from house - and all the test certs etc. The boiler when commissioned had a flow rate of 9litres a min - the static pressure was 2 bar.
I now have 6 litres a min and a static pressure of 2 bar. I have a dynamic pressure of 1.4 bar with the shower running fully open - 9 litres a min. (and the same 1.4bar with the hot tap fully open in the kitchen - 6 litres a min.)

Sponsored Links
Where Is the shower , I assume it's not in the bathroom . Is it on a lower floor ,with some of the sinks ?

It's on the 2nd floor ensuite. There's a sink and a toilet in there too.
One the first floor there's a bath and electric shower, sink and toilet.
Ground floor is a toilet and sink.

Is the basin in the ensuite fed from the TMV under the bath ?
By the way sinks are found in kitchens ,basins are for bathrooms / ensuites/ cloakrooms etc....just so we are talking about the same things. So ,do you have 3 basins and 1 kitchen sink ?

Sponsored Links
Sorry yes. 3 basins and 1 kitchen sink.
Yes the basin in the ensuite is fed from that TMV
There's 3 feeds from the TMV - to all 3 basins (which I proved to be passing)

Sorry yes. 3 basins and 1 kitchen sink.
Yes the basin in the ensuite is fed from that TMV
There's 3 feeds from the TMV - to all 3 basins (which I proved to be passing)
What about the hot at kitchen sink

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back