Combi Boiler Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

this looks like a great forum, hopefully someone will be able to help!

I have a Biasi Savio Acquapiu combi boiler. I only moved in a few months ago and right from the beginning the pressure was low. Despite this hot water worked fine.

After mucking around with it last night, including bleeding the radiators, i am now left with no pressure at all. Also the pilot light does not seem to fire up and i have no hot water/CH.

I have read the manual and still am at a loss how to increase the pressure. On my old house there was a valve i turned to get pressure back in but i can not locate this anywhere at all.

Please help :idea:

Sponsored Links
Are these filling loops ever found on tiop of the boiler or away from the boiler itself or are they always underneath?

Sponsored Links
Shouldn't be far away, maybe a cupboard underneath or nearby to keep it out of site?

Am i right in saying that it MUST have one though?

And it would definately not be underneath the panel that is screwed in?

And it would definately not be underneath the panel that is screwed in?
Screwed panel? - luxury.
I've found them behind tiles, washing machines, under floors, above wall units, the lot.
Remember the hose itself may be missing so you're just looking for open or capped ends.
It's probably behind that panel. A small mirror can be useful.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back