Combi Boiler Recomendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, our combi boiler has just been condemmed by BG, so now we have to buy a new one i've had a 2nd opinion and its got a hole caused by corrosion in the combustion chamber

The BG guy said if it was him he would fit a Greenstar 30CDI (3 bed house, 7 radiators)....

What do others recommend or is Greenstar a good bet? Found it for £763.84 inc VAT & Delivery, i know we'll have to have it fitted.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I think a Vaillant ecoTEC+ 831 or 837 would be better than the Worcester.

I agree, go for the Vaillant. Beware though, supplying it yourself will probably leave you with only the manufacturers warranty and none from the installer apart from his pipework connections.

definately vaillant over the worcester as already mentioned, viessmann worthy of mention too.

Sponsored Links
Worcester....much more sensibly sized boiler, those vaillant things are like pregnant ladies :LOL:

Err, the Worcester Greenstar 30CDI dimensions:

Height: 760mm
Width: 440mm
Depth: 360mm

The Vaillant equivalent (Vaillant ecoTEC+ 831)

Height:720mm
Width: 440mm
Depth: 335mm

Fair enough!

--saunters off to check facts and figures--

:oops:

heatline solaris 35kw

720mm high
430mm wide
330mm deep

42kg heavy

14.3 l/m @35 degree rise

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back