'Combi Boiler Solar Control Unit' + Solar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester Highflow heatslave gas combi boiler and it was rebuilt almost entirely by Worcester about 5 years ago so I should get another few years out of it yet. I want to incorparate this into a solar syatem but to work I need to know if the burner is of the 'modulating burner' type in this boiler? Worcester say its discontinued and therefore do not have any details.

Can anyone please tell me.

Kev13

Sponsored Links
What exactly has the type of burner fitted to your boiler got to do with the installation of Solar Thermal hot water - the only thing you will need to assertain is if your combi boiler will accept warm water at the mains water connection :confused:

Because I have found a mixing valve that gives precedance to the source of the hottest water (solar or combi) but only works with a modulating burner', whatever that is?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back