combi boiler wireless controller problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Currently having a Ferroli Domicompact combi boiler installed and am having a problem with the wireless controller (Ferroli).

The boiler works fine for hot water, but there is a fault with the heating. It cuts out after working for a minute or so. It happens when the wireless thermostat sends a message to the receiver (just as the little radio signal picture flashes up on the thermosts). When this happens, the receiver on the boiler shows a constant red LED and the boiler cuts out.

I can reset by pressing the button on the receiver and the whole running and cutting out process repeats.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Cheers

Mike

Sponsored Links
Could be a number of things, if your installer is due back in the next couple of days, I'd let him sort it. Some rf units can be a bit of a pig to set up, is it a drayton by any chance?

Could be a number of things, if your installer is due back in the next couple of days, I'd let him sort it. Some rf units can be a bit of a pig to set up, is it a drayton by any chance?

Thanks for your reply...

No, it's a Ferroli. To be honest, the installer has had a bit of a nightmare with it, thought I'd see if there were any ideas out there in internet land.

Probably call the Ferroli technical help people tomorrow when they're open.

cheers, Mike

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back