combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am extending into my loft and my old boiler is on its last legs.
What is the best Combi on the market.
We will have 1 bath, 2 showers and 3 sinks

Very many thanks

Rob and Jane

Sponsored Links
Different installers have different opinions on this subject. In my mind the quality of installation is of more importance than buying the most expensive boiler.

You can't go wrong with WB or valliant if installed to a clean system.

possum_jenkins";p="1031619 said:
In my mind the quality of installation is of more importance than buying the most expensive boiler.
quote]

Spot on, its all down to the quality of installation.

Thanks, buts whats a wb?
And yes I can understand the quality rather than price, our old potterton puma is OLD. with the loft conversion thought I would renew the boiler..
Any thoughts?

Sponsored Links
Worcester Bosch.
If you have a WB installed by a WB accredited installer then you get a 5 year warranty with it.

I would have to say you will be wasting your time looking at a combi if all these taps are run at the same time.

A combi sounds good till you get one.

I would recommend Vaillant over WB but you would need an ecotec 937 to run 3 taps at once (and even then it would struggle). Glow worm ultracom 38cxi would be another very good option. Avoid Ideal at all costs though!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back