Combi DHW Problem

Two rude and obnoxious people in one week, must be a record :eek:

Starbored and Nobby should get together and form their own forum as they obviously are too superior for this humble site:cool:

Sponsored Links
blahblah said:
somehow you've managed to upset a least two of the most helpful, understanding and knowledgable pros that post here.

I can't have, I've only posted in this thread and there is certainly no-one fitting that description here!

I'll just translate that into your language for your benefit: -

Blah blah creep blah suck blah blah how else can I get some friends blah blah blah creep even more blah blah blah etc....

Stbd 10 :)

>>>
"But I think its more likely that there are some bad joints on the pcb or elsewhere. I'd be wiggling connectors "

ring any bells?

Yes it rings a bell and if you brush up on your reading skills you will see that I re-flowed the solder joints on the pcb twice, I also took your advice on wiggling connectors but it made no difference at that time
<<<

There is nothing wrong with my reading. Reflowing joints has nothing to do with good contact between connectors, and you did not put anything about wiggling connectors. Why bother to lie, and try in vain to be insulting, when the evidence is before us? Rather pathetic.

The fact that you didn't find the bad connection just shows you didn't do your testing well enough. You try to make out you're competent to work on a boiler though it must be painfully obvious even to you that you aren't.

end of any answers to you - go plague another forum.

Sponsored Links
Well in a final summary, I would say that the elders of the the Pitcairn Islands probably have more integrity than you cretins!!!

This is my last post in this thread, regardless of what you may add.

Stbd 10 :p

PVM said:
....however there is nothing more dangerous than a diyer who thinks he's being clever.

Oh there is. With a diyer, you might be suspicious from the start until you know otherwise, and YOU have enough experience to detect subtle signs. The bod who is masquerading a s a professional, and doing a totally incompetent job is worse, but the customer has no way of knowing.

I don't do gas, but I have come across recently "serviced" oil burners where the oil flexi line had virtually perished, and a worse one where it actually BROKE when I moved the burner (unit serviced 2 weeks ago). Nearest accessible stop valve was on the tank. The guy hadn't changed it as it was a bit difficult to get at I presume.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back