Come on Carlos (Bahco)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who's your prediction for this game,

Hard on paper, but, if Espania play La Liga footbol then its Spain, if Ze Germans play then the break is the winner :LOL:

I cant call this, but want Spain 3-2 :D

;)

Sponsored Links
Can't see Spain winning tonight. Germany have looked good throughout the tournament. Whoever wins though,,, at least we have an all European final. ;) ;) ;)

42 mins and very cagey, i think if spain win they will win the final, but if germany win tonight i think the dutch will win the final (i have been wrong before)

Sponsored Links
The Germans seem to be struggling tonight for some reason. Its as if the Spaniards know how to stop them playing their usual game.

The Krauts don't seem to be able to get going and looks like Spain will be in the Final this time. :D

Spain got it wrong, make a chance and nowt in the box, leave it to midfield and defence let the wingwers and strikers move up and create chances.

Germany to are being too defensive, second half will see different football.

Was in Kenya for first two england games but the world cup has took that nation to a hype. Imagine being out on safari and watching the games with Masia warriors, truly magical :D

The germans did play their heart out in the second half but were unable to break down the Spanish.

Fair play to the Spaniards who managed to disrupt the German gameplan and not allow them to play their usual game.

Vive Espania. :evil:

i think spain have looked average throughout the tournament. A german dutch final would have been better esepcially with their rivallry. STill roll on sunday come on the oranges....no thats not right.....come on the dutches......no thats not right....come on the hollish...no......

Kow what sayig Thermo, smeoe icked the a key, My key is missig.

Viva Espania

Cracking header Carlos and not a bad game either, I must be honest though, I had a bet on no goalscorer after 90 mins :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back