Complete central heating installation - how much?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for help in estimating the cost of a full system.

I've yet to buy the place and the cost of renovation may prevent me from doing so. Hence I need to compile quotes for various jobs before I can make an offer...

The house is Victorian, a three bed semi with a loft conversion. It has three reception rooms and a cellar.

Can anyone say roughly (ball park) how much that little lot would cost... or point me to someone who'd give a ball park figure (in the North West).

cheers!

Sponsored Links
hi would be good to know how many rooms to have rads in them

Okey doke...

It's one kitchen, three receptions (lounge, dining and some family room effort off the kitchen), one bathroom, three bedrooms, one loft conversion and for a bonus point - is there any point in putting a radiator in a cellar?

cheers

I reckon an expensive quote would be £4000 with bg coming in at about 6000k

Sponsored Links
taydo said:
I reckon an expensive quote would be £4000 with bg coming in at about 6000k

Blimey Bg can be expensive for some works but 6,000,000????

Blimey, I was quoted 5k for a two bedroom flat!!!! However, the flat management company then changed their mind and said I couldn't install gas :cry: Needless to say, I wouldn't have use BG, just wanted to know what they would quote.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back