ConCern

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not heard from the big round thingy in a while is it about to show results or has it created a big black hole thats sucking money into it?

Sponsored Links
apparently its producing enough data to fill 35 cds a second (that should keep them occupied for a while).

dont think they have found the elusive higgs boson yet though!

apart from that i have no idea what its all about :eek:

It's probably working as it was predicted to and there's not much of a story in the headline "Hadron Collider Working as Expected" unless you're a hard-core physicist.

We'll have to wait for another breakdown or some unexpected (even if trivial) result before the general press shows an interest again. Even then they'll probably distort the facts beyond all recognition.

What label are these CDs being released on? I might get the wife a boxed set for Christmas....

Sponsored Links
Its bound to remain quiet how can something already created be recreated,I of course refer to Genesis1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. :LOL:

Ah but has anyone checked its still there, or actually seen it in the past few months. :LOL:

didn't it have a catastrophic failure when they ran it the first time that's was going to take 8 months to fix or something?

Been fixed but personally I think no-one knows what it should do so even though they can't see anything they can say its working. :LOL:

it's a brick in a laptop bag....!!!!

it's all a con..
just a big empty pipe that they photo-shopped all the gubbins into on the press photo's....

big console with lots of flashing lights and a computer to generate random data that they can send for analysis for years to come..

big console with lots of flashing lights and a computer to generate random data that they can send for analysis for years to come.

When really the data they send is their highest scores on 'Space Invaders'! :LOL: :LOL:

It will go the way of 'Zeta' the experiment that was going to extract limitless power from sea water, by cold fusion, that faded into obscurity too.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
Back