conncting O2 dongle to router??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in a remote place thats a long long way from a telephone exchange so broadband down the phone line is out coz it will only run at .75mbps. I use an O2 dongle instead through a usb2 cable and have it on the roof and it gives me a decent signal.
Is it possible to connect my O2 dongle to my netgear 834 adsl router so that I have wireless in the house from the )2 dongle and if so, how do I do it? Thanks, Tim

Sponsored Links
I live in a remote place thats a long long way from a telephone exchange so broadband down the phone line is out coz it will only run at .75mbps. I use an O2 dongle instead through a usb2 cable and have it on the roof and it gives me a decent signal.
Is it possible to connect my O2 dongle to my netgear 834 adsl router so that I have wireless in the house from the )2 dongle and if so, how do I do it? Thanks, Tim

There may be another way, but I have not tried it myself

My mobile phone is also an WIFI hotspot and want to connect this internet to my home network or WIFI routers, I have been told that I can bridge the connections but I think in this case 1 PC that has a WIFI PCI card receiving the signal from phone or dongle, plus also has a NETWORK port connecting it to the WIFI router, I think it is the WIFI PCI and the NETWORK card that you bridge?

If anyone else can add something please do

Will keep you posted when I try this myself

Sponsored Links
Back