Cost of re-laying laminate floor

Hmm I'm pretty sure. There is only one door and that is at the other end of the room to the end of the kitchen where the biggest bounce is. There seemed to be a comfortAble gap where the pipes are. There seems to be a bit in one part that is higher than others which doesn't make sense given the SLC!

Sponsored Links
Hmm I'm pretty sure. There is only one door and that is at the other end of the room to the end of the kitchen where the biggest bounce is. There seemed to be a comfortAble gap where the pipes are. There seems to be a bit in one part that is higher than others which doesn't make sense given the SLC!
did he work the the compound flat??
it will not level without help

Well I went round with a spirit level and it was completely flat everywhere. A few tiny 'bumps' but nothing I would have thought would make a difference.

Oh and he used Vitrex premium underlay board. I wonder if it's a problem with the way he had laid this or if it's a bit misshapen.

Sponsored Links
I take that back. The raised bit is definitely because the concrete is not level. See photo. How difficult will this be to rectify? We are probably talking about a metre squared about a meter into the room.
The bouncy edge under the plinth is a separate issue. Again probably because the floor isn't level at this edge either. At end of tether.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back