CREDA 1000 Eco Wash Washing Machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everybody,

Ive just found this site while I was looking round on information about my washing machine.

I bought this machine second hand from a shop in Portsmouth and it came with no instructions or manual. Its been a brilliant washing machine and very easy to use, but Ive always wondered what the 'Economy' button is for! I assumed it was like a shorter cycle, maybe to save on water?? Does anyone know whether this is right?!

And also, just recently, the cycle stops after about 5/10 mins and I have to turn the dial to the next click for it to continue the cycle. I have read some of the other topics on this page and saw that someone had wrote that it might be because its not heating up properly, and therefore wont continue the cycle. This doesnt seem to be the case on mine.

It started to go wrong when I turned the dial the wrong way (Id gone past the cycle setting I wanted!!) and Im wondering if the dial has moved slightly so it doesnt select the setting properly?? When the cycle has finished, the dial still shows that it should still be on a wash, and not on the finish line, which also makes me think the dial has moved slightly.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Kim

Sponsored Links
eco button means heater, it turns the heater on and off ,put it on to a 60 degre wash wait for 10 mins and you will here a kettle element heating up open the dispenser see if you can hear it ,or feel glass after 30 mins see if its hot .if its hot poss brushes worn on motor or dial faluty ie broken from behind .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back