Credit where credit's due.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a set of Salter digital kitchen scales from Amazon on the 5th May 2005. The digital display went faulty a few weeks ago. It was just out of thes 1 year gaurantee so I got in touch with Salter (the scales came with a 10 year manufacturer's gaurantee).
They told me to post them back. They were posted back on Thursday and I took delivery of a new set on Saturday.
We're so quick to whinge about bad service that I just wanted to share some excellent service with you all. Thumbs up to Salter! :D

Sponsored Links
Should have bought an old-fashioned set of balance scales with pan and weights.

Nothing whatsoever to go wrong.

Sponsored Links
I'll add two......

You can get self-wrapping nappy bins from a company called Sangenic, and when you change the cartridge, you have to keep a ring round the top to replace on the new cartridge. This has the words 'DO NOT DISCARD' written on the top in big letters to stop you throwing it in the bin.

Sangenic have sent me a new one of these free-of-charge on three occasions now !!

Aqualisa once sent me a replacement thermostatic shower cartridge (which ain't cheap) FOC once, just because I phoned up to say my old one had packed in after a couple of years. Didn't even ask to see the old one.....

I rang Danfoss ?? concerning the plastic nob/handle for a thermostatic valve to our hot tank .. spoke to a job experience grad, he had similar top, unblemished, in desk drawer .. sent it to me FOC TVM IWWC as old 'slim Securespark' would acronyse... :D :D

Free Of Charge
Ta Very Much
I Was Well Chuffed
;)

Sponsored Links
Back